Senior Backend Developer
Aarhus / Cph. / Remote
Senior Backend Developer
Ka-ching is looking for an experienced Backend Developer who is ready to be responsible for our backend that delivers extraordinary omnichannel experiences to customers as well as store associates. Based on Google Cloud Platform and Firebase, you'll be in charge of providing stable omnichannel functionalities in some of the largest retail chains in Denmark.
We aim to develop the point of sale (POS) of the future. A POS is crucial to have in almost every store; therefore, we must provide the highest degree of security as well as stability in our system. We need to maintain, develop and strengthen the necessary infrastructure to ensure peace across various integrations to other systems.
We are a small but dedicated team at Ka-ching, and we're eager to change the future of retail.
We expect that
- Can use, develop and maintain Google Cloud Platform and Firebase.
- Building a stable, secure and scalable system in the cloud is on top of your wishlist. Tracking of the system should be second.
- You have an BS/MSc degree in computer science, engineering or similar education.
- You know and can work with NodeJS together with TypeScript.
- Curios on web frontend development. Experience with React it would be perfect.
- A strong sense of responsibility
- An eager to learn
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- Discussions on architecture, compromises, edge cases and naming of new features.
- An environment where learning, dedication and ambition is elemental.
- Ambitious and dedicated colleagues.
- An established best-practise around testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- An informal and challenging workspace in a start-up environment
- Salary according to qualification and responsibilities
- Great staff events
- Team breakfast every Friday, lunch, great coffee and fresh fruit.
- Data, phone and so on.
- Health insurance
- Work Anywhere
Ka-ching is digital by default. As one of the first companies in Denmark, we introduced the concept of work Anywhere, which means that our employees can decide where they want to work, on a given day.
We believe 100% in our employees - and it is not just something we say. We fundamentally believe that, if we provide a meaningful purpose and a great working environment - we will get motivated and happy employees. That is all that matters.
How to apply
Contact us and tell us why you are the right one for us. Share your work and thoughts or post a short video explaining why we should talk.
Send your application and CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Project Manager". We hold interviews on an ongoing basis and want the position filled as quickly as possible.
We look forward to reading your application! 🚀
Our hiring process
We spent a considerable part of our lives working. Therefore, the right match is essential for both parties.
- The first interview will happen through Zoom. Either as a video or audio call.
- We give you a task where you get the opportunity to show your working skills.
- Personal interview in our office - if Corona allows it.
- We draw some references.
- Hopefully, we offer you the job.
Ka-ching was founded in 2017 with a team of experts working on e-commerce, mobile solutions, usability and marketing strategy for many years. The mission is clear, namely, to solve a significant and current problem in our society: the death of the physical store.
Our vision is to bring online data into the hands of every employee of the company, who has any customer contact. All of your employees can basically "Know every product & Know every customer" through the Ka-ching app. And it is 100% mobile.
Ka-ching currently has offices in Aarhus and Copenhagen and employs 12 employees in development, sales and marketing.
Please note that we're not able to assist with relocation and as such we require that you have a working permit in Denmark.